Palm Beach Resort (La Frondosa) is one of the best beach resorts I've seen in San Juan, Batangas. It is located in Brgy. Hugom, just after Brgy. Laiya in San Juan, Batangas. The resort is 3-4 hour drive from manila (it depends on traffic jam and season) via Skyway-South Superhighway-Maharlika Highway-Star Tollway- Through Lipa-Padre Garcia- to San Juan, Batangas. or through Ibaan- Rosario- to San Juan.
|Palm Beach Resort|
HOW TO GET THERE
- Take South Super Highway heading south and EXIT at Maharlika Highway (Exit 50) that leads to Batangas, Lucena and Legaspi.
- Proceed along this Highway towards Sto. Tomas, Batangas (approximately 6 km.) until you reach the STAR Toll entrance. Watch for the Hi-way Sign and ENTER the Star Toll to your RIGHT after the First Philippine Industrial Park. Drive for approximately 25 kilometers (around 20 minutes).
- Exit at IBAAN, which is the next exit after LIPA.
- Upon exiting, turn left and cross under the STAR TOLLWAY
- Follow this road which will lead to the Town Plaza of Ibaan. When you see a small island divider, take the LEFT leg of the fork.
- After passing the IBAAN Church (St. James the Greater), follow the road veering left until you come to another fork on the road. Take the RIGHT leg and this will take you through ROSARIO.
- Pass the town of ROSARIO and proceed straight towards SAN JUAN.
- After a few kilometers, you will see a sign of the Batangas Racing Circuit. Veer LEFT at this point and this will take you all the way to San Juan.
- In the town of San Juan, you will pass a Petron Gas Station and Dunkin Donut. Proceed further, and TURN RIGHTimmediately after the Municipal Hall. This road will take you to the Barrios of Laiya and Hugom. The distance from Municipal Hall to the Resort is 21 km, the last 1.5 km of which is unpaved gravel roads.
- Pass other Resorts and a cemetery on your left till you arrive at the foot of the hill. Drive up and you will pass the entrance toLa Luz Resort. Proceed further up until you see the Palm Beach entrance on your left. Take this road to bring you down to Palm Beach.
Palm Beach Resort is part of the long coastline known as LAIYA. The Resort is a combination of privately owned homes and resort facilities to serve the needs of its residents and guests.
The Resort accommodations are really elegant and well-designed structure. They offer rooms ideal for couple, families and homogeneous groups.
The picture show's one of the privately owned homes in the resort. It seems the owner of this rest house is super rich not only he/she has property in this place but because of the designed of the structure and the materials used in this house.
We check-in the Casitas Royale which has a balcony overlooking the water. The room is nice and clean. It is a air-conditioned and furnished with 2 double beds.. The comfort room is separated from shower room with hot and cold water. One thing I noticed that they don't leave shampoo in the rest room just a soap only.
|CASITAS ROYALE BALCONY|
Sit on the Balcony, sipping a cup of coffee and looking out the beach front is one of the best things to do in the morning.
|RESORT' SWIMMING POOL|
One of the Resort's facilities is their one big swimming pool. The water is clean and the chlorine content level is balance.
|RESORT'S BEACH FRONT|
My expectations in the Resort's beach front is not that good. Maybe because I'm expecting a glittering white powdery sand. The sand is not so white and powdery just like in Nasugbo and Calatagan, Batangas. But overall, it's ok because it's still along the beach shoreline and seawater which you can't see and experience in metro manila.
For more details on Palm Beach Resort, visit their website at http://lafrondosa.com/