On May 28, 2011, bloggers and outdoor enthusiasts will collaborate together to the magnificent crater-lake of Mt. Pinutubo all in one for the benefits of Tahanang Walang Hagdanan.
Aside from bloggers unity, the event aims to promote environmental awareness, preservation, conservation, and to unite bloggers community to achieve great good. It also promotes the Philippine Tourism showcasing the majestic crater-lake of Mt. Pinatubo plus some trekking and a 4x4 jeepney ride.
Akyat PINATUBO 'Bloggers' Climb for a Cause is made possible by the following:
Blogger Participants - P1900/person
Guest Participants - P 2300/person
- Deadline of Payment is on May 20, 2011 ( pay thru Bank Deposit/Paypal)
- For inquiries, email admin @ LesGoSago.net with subject: " Akyat Pinatubo Inquiry"
- * Roundtrip Private Van/Bus Transfers
- * 4×4 Vehicle to hiking trail (optional skyway)
- * Local Guide
- * Optional Skyway toll fee
- * Conservation Fee
- * Usage of Shower Area at Pinatubo Spa Town
- * Sidetrip to Capas Shrine